Monday, October 4, 2010

It Means So Much

By Nifter
Click to see Nifter's Nuts

No sooner did I submit the post, I'm Sorry, Thank You, I Love You, Good-bye yesterday, than the phone rang with some bad news: a close cousin of mine had passed away from a sudden heart attack.  He was 57.

I'm not going to dwell on this, but his death is another example of why it is so important to tell people how important their involvement in your life has been.  My cousin hadn't talked to his sister in years, now, the opportunity has passed, no pun intended.

I'm going to end this post by suggesting you read I'm Sorry, Thank You, I Love You, Good-bye.  I'm not a great writer, but I'm sure you will understand the very important message that article sends.

Rest in peace, Ken.  You will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment