Thursday, September 23, 2010

What I Don't Have to Say Today

By Nifter
Click to see Nifter's Nuts

I was checking out some random blogs this morning and noticed something interesting.  Okay, well "interesting" is a stretch and a half, but I'm going to tell you anyway.

There seem to be many bloggers out there who post what's on their mind at the moment, even if their mind is as empty as Britney Spear's panties on club night.  (In case you haven't heard, she leaves them at home.)  So what happens, with the bloggers that is, not Britney, is something like this:

I don't really have much to say today so I guess I won't say anything at all.  I hate to leave my fans with nothing, though, so I thought I'd check in and jot something down anyway.  I guess this is what I'm jotting down.

And that's it, the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment